2017 Holiday Shipping Guidelines
Important Things To Know...
To Avoid Holiday Disappointment...
- The "Order" Date is the date that an order is placed on our website.
- The "Shipping" date is the date the order ships from the warehouse.
- The "Delivery" date is based on the Shipping Method selected when you check out in the shopping cart.
- A "Business Day" is Monday through Friday. The warehouse may be working to pack your order on the weekend, but the various shipping carriers do not pick up shipments on Saturday and Sunday.
Processing times may look like this:
"This item usually ships the next business day" - That means the item normally ships the day AFTER you place your order.
For Christmas Delivery:
- Shipping Cut-Off Date for Ground Shipping: Friday, December 15
- Shipping Cut-Off Date for 3rd Day Air Shipping: Tuesday, December 19
- Shipping Cut-Off Date for 2nd Day Air Shipping: Wednesday, December 20
- Shipping Cut-Off Date for Next Day Air Shipping: Thursday, December 21
Confused? Give us a call at (800) 604-6020.
We want to make sure you get your Holiday Gifts when you need them!